Monday, July 23, 2012

Louie, Louie, Louie!

Have I mentioned how wonderful Louie is doing on his crate training?  I could not have asked for a better puppy...and he is darn cute too!  The girls and I went shopping this weekend to buy Louie some new toys...yes, he had some toys but not nearly enough!  Adli really wanted to buy him a blue rubber chicken that made SSSOOO much noise, I had to ask her to pick a new toy so she settled on a cow with a squeaker in it.  Resa picked out a jack with squeakers in 2 of the points.  And, I picked out a blue ball that bounces.  All the new toys are a hit!  Louie has been playing a lot with them...the cow is already missing it's tail!  The girls are doing a great job helping me take care of Louie!

Louie unloading the dishwasher with Daddy!  He loves to sit up there so he can see!

Louie taking a break while Daddy cooks.

I love this face!

Resa in her jammies giving Louie a goodnight kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment