Monday, July 16, 2012

Althof Willie Mays...Louie

Welcome to the family Louie!  The girls and I went to Wellman, Iowa (near Iowa City) yesterday to pick up Louie.  Louie was raised by Althof Cavaliers, and his registered name is Althof Willie Mays (after the baseball legend).  The girls decided to name him Louie, and they got that name from Jerry and Karen Glenn's (daycare owners) new puppy that is named Louie.  He was born May 3rd, so he is about 10 weeks old, and he is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  The girls are very protective of him, and make sure he has water and food as well as plenty of toys! 


We have started crate training Louie, and so far so good!  We are keeping our fingers crossed!  He slept all night in his new "house" crate last night and woke me up about 5:30 this morning when he heard my alarm go off.  So far, he is sleeping better than Resa does! :)


Daddy is smitten with Louie too!  And I am sure Louie will quickly learn that Daddy does all the cooking, so he will want to stick close to him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! He has got to be the cutest puppy ever!! Makes me want some puppy kisses :) And... LOL the comment about Resa :)

    ReplyDelete