Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Visiting Grandma Thelma

The girls and I went to visit Grandma Thelma in the hospital after she fell and broke her hip.  I know Grandma will be upset that we posted pictures of her without her hair being done, but she is still beautiful to us!  Grandma will be in the hospital several more weeks for therapy, but hopefully she will be able to go home to the farm soon.  Resa and Adli were a little shy at first, they were not sure of Grandma laying in a hospital bed, but they warmed up quickly and had a great time entertaining Grandma.

Grandma with her girls!

Adli didn't know what to think about sitting on that hospital bed!

Resa made herself right at home!

Resa thought it was time to get Grandma ready for a "party"!  So, Grandma got a little lipgloss...and a little more, and a little more!  I think it was more lip gloss than Grandma had worn for several years!  Resa was thinking, don't worry about your hair Grandma I will make your lips really pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for new blog posts!!!! And Grandma looks awesome :) Seriously... I never looked half that good when I was in the hospital. And of course, your girls are the cutest - as always :) I think yall need a road trip to Texas. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete